Seche Clever & Confident - I've got the Blues for Purple!


I'm back!

I have another couple of polishes from a new collection - this one is by Seche, the makers of the famous Seche Vite.

They have a new collection out called Clever and Confident and I have two of the shades from it to show you! 


Seche - Clever & Confident
Seche - Wonderfully Witty

Clever & Confident and Wonderfully Witty

First up is Clever & Confident - a gorgeous purple/plum creme that was hard to get color accurate - but this bottle shot is the closest I think it gets. The ones below are darker than real life. 

Ok - first time I've tried this brand and I am stoked on it. This was a creamy, thick formula that applied perfect and this is ONE COAT. I mean..wow. I love this so much, I foresee alot of usage during winter with this one.





And then we have Wonderfully Witty - a stunning royal blue, again, the color accurate shot is this one, the ones below are slightly darker than real life.

Another one coater! I will do a comparison soon of this versus some of the fall blues I have in my collection but who cares because I would take this formula over anything else I own.

I never thought I cared for blue much but since all of these fall blues have shown up, I am loving them so much! What about you?

Now there are 6 shades in total for this collection:


Seche® is the leading global brand most trusted by professional nail technicians and the women who desire and demand superior quality, exceptional technology, unparalleled performance, and beautiful results for the care of natural nails. Seche® Clever and Confident is available now nationwide. For more information, visit www.seche.com.



Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments