Ruby Wing Doux & Strawberry Shortcake Review and Swatches


Ive got a fun number for you today!

I was sent two of the new Ruby Wing polishes from the Cupcakes & Champagne Collection. These are polishes that change color in UV/Sunlight. AND they are scented. Lots going on there, right? 
Well..it's pretty awesome...so awesome in fact that I went so far as to shoot video of the change on both of these polishes! Yeah, go me!




First up we have Doux, a gorgeous pale pink iridescent glass fleck polish...this is Doux "indoors" in its natural state. Shown at 3 coats.

And this is Doux outdoors, in full bloom flurry! She changes to a stunning royal purple full of sparkle!
But how about you see her in action??



Next up we have Strawberry Shortcake - a divine full coverage gold glitter. This is 2 coats plus top coat. And it's safe to say - you will see a ton of holo sparkle come off of this in the video!

And then...she changes to a gorgeous reddish pink glitter with the utmost of glitterbomb-goodness!
How about we see how that happened...



Did you like the vids?
Man...they are a ton of extra work, but I think now that I got two under my belt (since I hadnt done a video since last year and forgot how to do it completely) - I want to start doing more videos! I hope I'm not being too ambitious!

Anyway - make sure and check out Ruby Wing here:


Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments