Digit-al Dozen September Spectacular - Bling



It's Bling Day!
I hate bling day!
It's always so awkward for me to figure out what is blingy, and through this Digit-al Dozen re-run challenge there have been a few instances where I felt I phoned it in...this may or may not be one of those times. But I really wanted to use my new Shimmer polish, Carmen, after lusting it for over a year - so I had to go this route!!!
Get ready for some GOOOOOOOOOLD!!





For todays nail stuffs I used Essie Penny Talk, Shimmer Carmen and Cult Nails Fetish.


My accent is 1 coat of Fetish, the most amazing black polish I own...I know its like black is black is black, right? Wrong. This is a waxy finish one coat black and it's like the best basic I own. It's like the little black dress of polish. Anyway - I adorned that nail with some gold metallic diamond decals from Born Pretty Store. (If you buy em - use code MG10L91 to save 10%)


Then my other nails are 1 coat of Essie Penny Talk and 1 thick coat of Shimmer Carmen. Ooooh la la. I love gold, but you knew that! 
Make sure and peep everyone else's bling today, too:


-----




-----
Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments