OPI San Francisco Nail Art Reds on the Rocks


Yay! Monday!
Not really though, right?
Does anyone like this day of the week?
Well...you can like this post at least, I hope.
So this weekend I finally got caught up on all my backend bs and am ready to get to painting these nails again! I've been doing Rejuvacote for 2 weeks (plus 1 week previous of Nailtiques) and it's done a ton of good. No more gels, no more wraps and patches. So far...so good. We still have a bunch of guest posts this month, as well as the rest of the mani's I did prior to my treatment, but come September we will be rockin' and rollin'!!

OPI - Alcatraz...Rocks
OPI - Embarca-Dare Ya
OPI - First Date at The Golden Gate
OPI - Lost on Lombard

Here is a gradient using Alcatraz...Rocks (the best liquid sand of this collection, hands down) over Embarca-Dare Ya. I really enjoyed the way these two polishes finishes and colors played with one another. Below are both of their solo swatches.

Alcatraz...Rocks swatch

Embarca-Dare Ya swatch.

The gold shimmer....it gets me.

Next up is a combo of the two brick reds in the collection that almost look identical. I thought this would be a good way to show you that, well, they're not. The base is First Date at The Golden Gate and the dots are Lost on Lombard.

First Date at The Golden Gate swatch.

Lost on Lombard swatch.


Then I finished this one off with a matte top coat.  For someone who isn't big on reds, I really like these because they have that warm brown lean to them that I can handle way better than in your face blue-reds.



To see my swatches of the full collection - CLICK HERE.


**items in this post were sent to me for free by the company or their PR firm in exchange for my honest review**
Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments