Let's Meet Alisa from Nailed It!


Hey folks! We have some cute cartoon themed nails coming your way today courtesy of Alisa from Nailed It - let's check her out!



Hey Everyone!  I’m Alisa from Nailed It and I have the say that I am super excited to do this guest blog for Missy! I’m still new the nail polish community and Gnarly Gnails has been an inspiration in my journey so far.
I picked up these googly eyes from my local craft store a few weeks ago and I’ve just had too much fun sticking them on my nails (and other peoples’ too)!  The first design that came to my mind with these were minions from Despicable Me.



Minions with googly eyes; using Maybelline Colour Show Electric Yellow (749)
The second design that came to mind was from Monsters University and I was pretty excited to be painting my favourite childhood characters!



I would love to hear your ideas on else would go great with googly eyes on my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/NailedItByTazAndAlisa
Thanks again to Missy for letting me guest blog!


Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments