Let's Meet Lothwen from Manis & Makeovers!


Hello friends!!
Today I have a great guest post for you from Lothwen of Manis & Makeovers!
Let's see what she has in store for us!



Hello lovelies!


First of all, thank you Missy, for letting me guest post on your awesome blog. It is such an honour!


Let me introduce myself. I’m Lothwen from Manis & Makeovers. I blog together with my friend, and Lieutenant, Akira and I’m in charge of the nail stuff, where she’s in charge of the hair and outfit transformation part.


Today, I want to show you my nails inspired by the nail wraps from the L’Oreal Miss Pop collection. I saw them in store the other day:





They weren’t cheap.. So my mind went to my trusty dotting tool and I decided to create a similar design on my nail:





I decided to make a tutorial so everybody can recreate this! I used the following products: Sally Hansen Miracle Cure as my base coat and Insta-Dri for my topcoat. W7 “white”, Essence “lilac is my style” and “think pink”, Vogue “cítrico”, Hunkemöller “cobalt” and a green quick-dry from Etos. And of course my dotting tool. Alternatively, you can of course use a bobby pin and a toothpick :)




This design was very easy. It did not turn out exactly like the stickers, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I hope you did too!


Thank you Missy, for having me, and thank you readers, for reading :D


xoxoxo

Lothwen

-----------------------------------------

Great Tutorial!! I always love to save money and find new ways to DIY expensive store bought nail art kits! Make sure and check out Lothwens blog guys! You won't regret it!


Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments