Let's Meet Briana from Nail A College Drop Out!


Hey Guys!!
Today I have a great guest post from a blogger I have admired and followed for quite some time now - it's Briana from Nail A College Crop Out! Let's see what she's got for us!



Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Briana, and I’m the nail artist and blogger behind Nail A College Drop Out. And yes, I’ll be your guest poster for the day!

So let’s get started shall we? We shall.
For the longest time I’ve been eyeing quite a few Sephora by OPI (often referred to as $OPI because it costs more than OPI) and never took the plunge; that is until Sephora had them on sale for 50% off.



Rightfully so I started with a base of Sephora by OPI Read My Palm. Next, I played around with LeChat Dare To Wear Anonymity and China Glaze Running In Circles. And finally, I added some miscellaneous characters using a black nail art pen I got from Urban Outfitters.




If you like this graffiti-esque manicure then you should definitely stop by my blog, follow me on IG, Twitter, and Facebook


Thanks again Missy for letting me fill in for you.
Tune in. Drop out. Love polish.

---------------------------------------

Yes! This is full of win for me - I love graffiti!! Thanks Briana, you guys please make sure and check her blog out!!

Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments