Girly Bits - Cu Blue


Hey guys!!!

Sorry no post yesterday....the rain came down and my head broke loose, so I spent the day not being online more or less. I swear it's only been in the last 2 or 3 years my brain cannot stand any change in weather or pressure!

So in appreciation of the rain - I have a blue blue blue swatch for you you you!!


So today I'm showing you Cu Blue by Girly Bits! It's a STUNNING cobalt blue jelly with copper microglitters. Shown here at 3 coats, no top coat.


Despite the deep color of this polish, it does apply a little sheer/patchy. I think in the future I would layer it over a similar blue.

^MATTEMAGICAL^

So I love this polish. Like SO SO SO SO much.
Especially matte.
I am quite addicted in the past year or so to deep blues with silver and copper glitters/shimmers. They remind me of galaxies, and deep dark sea water...which is kind of strange because I hate the ocean.
Regardless, if you like off the wall blue polishes I would highly recommend this one!
Find out more about Girly Bits <-------


Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments