Let's Meet Lisa from Nail Polish Creations!


Hey guys!
Today I have a guest post from Lisa of Nail Polish Creations!
How about we see what she has in store for us today!?




 photo me_zps76cb00ed.png

Hello readers of Gnarly Gnails, my name is Lisa my blog is Nail Polish Creations. I am really excited to be guest posting for Missy, I love how edgy her mani's are, she is also very creative. I wanted to try and make an edgy mani worthy for her blog and decided on using some neon's and black in a skittlette pattern.
 

Zoya: Charisma
Nina Ultra Pro: Solar Flare
Sinful Colors: Black on Black
Sally Hansen: Lick-O-Rich
Cheeky Jumbo Happy Nails


 Well I am in love with this color combination, I am sad my stamp didn't turn out perfect. In order to get matching studs I used white studs and painted them with the yellow :) Thanks Missy for letting me take over your blog for the day, hope you all enjoyed my mani!



Lisa
Nail Polish Creations

------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa! I absolutely LOVE the combination of pink and neon yellow!
Definitely a combo I need to pursue!!
Thank you so much for your fab guest post - now guys - make sure and go check out Nail Polish Creations!


Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments