OPI San Francisco - Nail Art Blues


All right you guys....

I promised you some art with the new OPI San Francisco Collection, didn't I?

Well...this would be that time.

I did 6 manicures using several of the polishes from this collection, so I have broken them up into 3 posts, each day I will show you two manicures, one of which will include a Liquid Sand from the collection. Let's jump to it!

Muir Muir On The Wall
Incognito in Sausalito
Keeping Suzi at Bay
Wharf! Wharf! Wharf!

First up I am using a base of Incognito in Sausalito

I've taped off zigzags using pinking shears and then painted over the tapes with Muir Muir on the Wall, which you can see on it's own below:


Thought that turned into a pretty cool combination of polishes!

Next up is a textured tape mani using the Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! Liquid Sand from the collection.

I started with a base of Keeping Suzi at Bay (which you can see on its own below) and then tape it off in a curved chevron design and painted over it with Wharf! Wharf! Wharf!


No top coat for this one - to show off the awesome textural differences.
I love how similar these two are in color but totally different based on their finishes!

To see my swatches of the full collection - CLICK HERE.


**items in this post were sent to me for free by the company or their PR firm in exchange for my honest review**
Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments