Let's Meet Crystal from Nail Noise!


Todays Guest Post comes to use courtesy of Crystal from Nail Noise!
She's got something very colorful for you guys - let's go check it out!



Greetings fellow Gnarly Gnails' readers. I am here today to show you one of my favorite combinations: Neon and black! 


If I'm at a loss for what to do with my nails, I just end up throwing on some neons and accenting them with something black like animal prints or stripes.


 For this look, I chose yellow, orange, and pink polishes from the China Glaze summer neon collection (2012). Quite beachy, no?


I used those colors for a gradient, threw on some Norther Lights, and then dotted on a black polish to give a spotted effect.


Sadly, the Northern Lights didn't show up very well on the day I took these photos (Darn you, Sun!).


I hope you enjoyed this nail art! Thank you again to Missy for letting me invade her wonderful blog for the day :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

NEONS! We love em over here! Make sure and check out Crystal's blog guys!!

Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments