Let's Meet Natalie from Walk in My Eye Shadow!


Hey loves!
We are back today with a Guest Post! Let's meet Natalie Elise of the blog Walk In My Eye Shadow!


Hi Everyone,

My name is Natalie Elise and I run the Australian beauty blog WalkInMyEyeShadow. I have long been a fan of Gnarly Gnails and when given the opportunity to create a guest post for Missy, I jumped at the chance.

Today I am showing you a gorgeous purple manicure which I created using a combination of a saran wrap technique and stamping. This is what I came up with:



To create this manicure I applied two coats of China Glaze "Tart-y for the Party", a gorgeous blue based lavender creme from the Avant Garden Collection [2013]. I then used a piece of crumpled plastic bag to apply China Glaze "Grape Pop", a medium blue purple creme and China Glaze "Light As Air", a very light lavender creme from the Up and Away Collection [2010] in different layers to create a marble effect.

To add a little more interest to the nail I then stamped an image from image plate A12 to my nails using Konad Special Polish in White. I purchased this plate from Chez Delaney a few years ago.



..:: ITEMS USED ::..
Duri Rejuvacoat (1 coat)
OPI Original Nail Envy (1 coat)
China Glaze "Tart-y for the Party" (2 coats)
China Glaze "Grape Pop" (saran wrap technique)
China Glaze "Light As Air" (saran wrap technique)
Image plate A12
Stamper and scraper
Konad Special Polish in White
Seche Vite top coat (1 coat)


Thank you again to Missy for allowing me to write a guest post for her blog. If you would like to see more nail art posts and makeup tutorials from me, please visit my blog at www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com

------------------------------------------------------------
Natalie is a great girl and you should definitely be checking out her blog! She does great posts on nail foils! Thanks Natalie!!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments