Some Halloween polish spam!



I am trying to be on the ball this time and post up some seasonal polishes I have purchased BEFORE the actual holiday. I know it's crazy.


I have so many untrieds that I can fawn all over polishes and buy them and then they rot in untried hell for months, possibly years.


So today I'm bringing you 4 Halloween polishes I recently picked up!



This is a macro of Calaveras de Azucar by Ellagee.


Shown here at 1 coat over OPI Big Apple Red.




Shown here in 1+ dabbed coats over OPI Malaga Wine. Holographic black hearts! Be still my heart.




Shown over OPI You Don't Know Jacques. I love the wildly weird combination of colors in this one. Shown at 2 coats only because the formula is quite thin.




This was part of a Halloween Twinset, so it's in this odd, non-standard Lynnderella bottle. I have it 1 coat over Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI. Look at all of that purple shimmer base! OMG its amazing.




Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments