OPI - Pink of Hearts 2013 Set - Review


OPI announces the launch of its seventh annual limited edition Pink of Hearts promotion, featuring the classic sheer pink shade Pink-ing of You and the new sparkle-packed hue More than a Glimmer. Pink of Hearts 2013 will also include pink ribbon and crystal decals (10 each) to embellish nails.




OPI - Pink of Hearts 2013 Set


How cute is this little set?! You get 2 full size polishes, a baby pink creme named Pink-ing Of You and a cream based glitter named More Than a Glimmer.  And pink ribbon decals and some small rhinestones.


I tend to get a little oversaturated with swatches when collections and sets come out, so I like to mix it up by showing you ways to incorporate polishes into a more artsy style. So for this mani I used everything in the set and then I also included OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and OPI Moonraker.


On the ribbon decal nails I've got those over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. On the other two fingers I did a base of Moonraker and then I swiped the two polishes from this set down the midde, on the pinky I used Pink-ing Of You and on the middle I used More Than a Glimmer.


I did a little decorating with the rhinestones on the half and half nails and voila!
Both of these polishes applied nicely.
While the glitter isn't anything groundbreaking, it is for mainstream polishes, so I'm glad to see OPI stepping their game up to meet the likes of Indie polish brands. And the pink shade had a lovely cream formula. Definitely very close to Pink Friday in the bottle, I will have to do a comparison on those two.


Pink-ing of You and More than a Glimmer feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application. Pink of Hearts 2013 will be available September and October 2013 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com for $15.95 ($19.95 CAN) suggested retail.

To read more about this promotion - see the Press Release HERE.
Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments