BCA Pink Week - Day 6 - Zebradient


We're getting down to the wire on the Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Week. Hopefully you've seen the other ladies flaunting their pinks this week - I have been sooo busy this week I haven't seen any (or anything else) - so I'm hoping at the end we have some links I can send you to to see them all. Anyway - tomorrow is the last day, and today is not, so let's see what I did!





Breast Cancer Fact #6

http://www.ruskhospital.org/media/pdf/BCA%20Facts.pdf



Zeebs!!!  For this I started with a gradient base, which consisted of white and Flamingo by Color Club.


I have a random hot pink striper polish (I think it's by KISS) I used to make the zebra stripes here.


And then I just finished it off with some top coat - I know...can you believe it's shiny and NOT matte? Me either.

Come back tomorrow to see the final BCA mani!!

Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments