China Glaze - Monsters Ball Partial Review


I have some new polish from China Glaze you guys!!
PR recently sent me 3 polishes from the China Glaze Monsters Ball Collection - so THAT is what we are gonna be checkin' out here.
This is a nice rounded out collection with a black texture, a glow in the dark polish, 2 glitter toppers and 2 full coverage glitter polishes. Lots of ghoulishness for everybody!





So - funny story about this collection. I was in Sally and had gone in specifically for this collection. I looked around, didn't see them and went up to check out. The second she handed me my receipt I look over and see them on a random shelf nowhere near the polish. So I squee...until I realize they only have 2 polishes left. So I snatched them up. 3 days later the PR package from China Glaze shows up on my doorstep and has 3 polishes in it - 2 of which I had JUST bought! So - GIVEAWAY! I actually have another giveaway set up for later this week, but after that I will be giving away a bottle of Howl You Doin and Boo-gie Down!


This is Bat My Eyes - a stunning full coverage jelly glitter. Its a black jelly with tarnished gold glitters and it is breathtaking. Every year it seems China Glaze comes out with these murky green zombie glitters, and they are among some of my favorites in my collection.


This is just 2 coats with no undies - its covers really, really well!!

And with a matte top coat - yeah baby!!!

Next up we have Boo-gie Down - a glitter top coat in a clear base - packed with copper/orange, gold, white and black glitters. There's some hex glitters, micro glitters and bar glitters. 

Shown here at 1 coat over OPI Warm Me Up

This has such a warm, bonfire feel to it - i've seen it over a ton of great polishes, its very versatile!

And last up is Howl You Doin - another great full coverage jelly based glitter.

This polish is more a mix of glitters and flakies/shards. A deep dark purple base with pops of orange and violet.

I am IN LOVE with the variation of glitters and flakes here - the formula on this one is super thick and must really be applied with patience, but that payoff is mind blowing.


China Glaze® Monsters Ball will be available in October 2013 at fine salons and beauty supply stores.

China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.

China Glaze® nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlaze), Twitter (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze) and YouTube (youtube.com/chinaglazeofficial).



Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments