BCA Pink Week - Day 7 - Glitter Ribbons



I'm a day late on this post, but hopefully you didn't notice!
This is my last Breast Cancer Awareness mani for the special week of pink - enjoy!



Breast Cancer Fact #7
http://www.ruskhospital.org/media/pdf/BCA%20Facts.pdf


The base of this mani is BB Couture Snow Bunny, topped with Revlon Girly. Had Girly for awhile so I was glad to finally take her off of the untried pile.

After those dried down, I stamped on some awareness ribbons and kiss marks with Nicole by OPI Be Ama-Zing! from their Kelloggs Collaboration.

I gave that a quick dry top coat and finished it off with Cult Nails Wax That so it would have a nice satin finish.

And there you go!
I hope you enjoyed Pink Week - hopefully I will have a round up post of everyones mani's shortly!




Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments