The Digit-al Dozen Does Skittles - Day 5 - Sugared Gumdrops


Well this is always the saddest day of my months...when the last day of The Digit-al Dozen challenges is here.
I hope you like what myself and the other ladies have put together this week, remember we have new social networking all over the place to cater to any platform you enjoy - you can find the blog over in my sidebar to find out more info.





So I decided to do some candy looking skittles for today. I started with a base on all nails of OPI Solitaire, the white liquid sand.


Then I sponged on gradients in textured polishes (from left to right):
Perfect Sand Lacquer 73, Perfect Sand Lacquer 69, OPI Tiffany Case, NOPI Blue Berry Sweet On You


They all have a bit of sparkle to them...I like how it turned out gumdroppy!


-----






-----
Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments