33DC - Mexico


So...I'm late. But still...
Last week we had a Mexico prompt for the 33DC but I was struggling and having a crap day, so I threw mine out. Over the weekend I decided to re-do it and try to keep moving forward. Its pretty generic, but I love the Day of the Dead so I HAD to.




For this mani my base colors are (from left to right) - NOPI Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary, Color Club Pucci-Licious, Orly Teal Unreal, Color Club Wham Pow. I then topped those colors with Ellagee Calaveras de Azucar, which is one of Ellagee's new Halloween Day of the Dead polishes!


Once totally dry, I stamped over the nails using BM-413 from their newest plate collection. This plate was actually the whole reason I bought the set. My favorite is the skull with the cross.


My goal here was to somehow replicate the colors you see in traditional mexican blankets (serapes), mixed in with the sugar skull designs.

And as always - here are the prompts, see whats coming tomorrow!

-----



-----
Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments