The Digit-al Dozen Does Skittles - Day 3 - Lace


Here we are at the halfway mark of Digit-al Dozen week!

This is usually about the time that my mani's go from good to less than. But I am also really proud of what I have for you today.

It's one of those seemingly intricate nail art designs I was always discouraged to try, but it was pretty easy to do!





My base for these skittles is (from left to right) - Butter London Two Fingered Salute, Julep Kendra, Butter London Stag Do and Julep Ciara.


I painted the lace designs on using a combination of a short striper and dotting tool for the dots. I used acrylic paint in the color Antique Lace because it was perfectly appropriate!


Honestly I can say the hardest part of this mani was that I did it on 2 cups of coffee and no food. So there are shaky bits, but aside from that it was easy and fun and I think the whole mani took under an hour to complete.


Once dry I top coated and then I matte top coated!



-----



-----
Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments