33DC - 3D

Heya there you guys.
Today is 3D Day for the 33DC (so many 3's!!) so I decided to do some art using the most amazing Year One by Chirality.

This polish was reviewed here by me and is going to be available for purchase this Saturday the 19th of October in a VERY limited amount, so please don't miss it. It's gorgeous and it's special and it's sentimental and you need it!






I did this first design with some awareness ribbons in honor of Amanda, the creator of Chirality Polish. Part of the reason this polish is named Year One is due to her first year in remission from Hodgkins Lymphoma. Can I get a cheers to that!?

Now before I stamped the ribbons on, I had this. A base of Year One, then I taped and I did a gradient using Year One, I Got a Rock and Devils Night, all by Chirality. 

The studs on the middle finger are from Born Pretty Store, they come in a wheel of round and square neon studs in lots of fun colors. You can pick those up HERE for $7.59


Before you get to the 33DC gallery - here are the details one more time for buying this amazing polish:
This polish is LIMITED EDITION, so there are different rules than a normal polish stock.
Release date will be Saturday, October 19th, at Noon PST, 3PM EST. They will be hand-numbered with a price point of $9.
There is a VERY limited amount of bottles for sale - when they are gone, they are gone!
They will be available only in the Chirality Big Cartel shop - so make sure and bookmark it!!
Don't forget to follow Chirality on Facebook, too!

-----




-----


Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments