33DC - Chevrons


It's Chevron Day!


33DC calls for the Chevron design today, I always like this one. Not to be confused with a Zig Zag which is kind of different, if you're getting technical. 


I almost DID do a zig zag today and then I was like DUH.




For this mani we have American Apparel Mouse, American Apparel Pinto and Essie Naughty Nautical. I thought these were an interesting set of shades to put together, what do you think?


I basically started with 2 nails painted the teal and 2 nails painted with the greyish taupe. Once dry I taped them off and added the other two shades to each nail.


I kind of love this, its very 1970's, which is a decade I love but not one I ever nod to when it comes to manicures - glad I did this!

Here are the prompts for the challenge to see whats next: 


-----





-----
Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments