OPI Tints - What do you DO with these?!

Hey loves!
Today I have the much talked about OPI Tints to show you!
They might just seem like a very sheer polish, but they have TONS of uses!
Today I'll show you two of the uses I found for them!











Here are the OPI Tints. The colors are as follows:
Blue - I Can Teal You Like Me
Yellow - I'm Never Amberrassed
Pink - Be Magentale With Me
Purple - Don't Violet Me Down

For the first use I layered the tints over a glitter. This is Muppets World Tour (which I will be reviewing here in the next couple of days).

This is one coat of each tint per nail.

As they are in fact top coat, no need to top coat over them, either! I love how it changes the color of the glitter. The yellow is the most pigmented, the others are all about the same level of sheerness.

Then I did a stained glass design. This was an idea I had from the first hour I found out about these polishes. I'm glad it worked out pretty much as I had envisioned!

I just drew out my lines in black, filled them in with the tints (it took two passes of each color) and then I went back over my lines with a black striper and finished with a coat of top coat.

These are a really cool innovation, not new, but definitely a cool trend to start again.
They do have a tendency to bubble if you lay them on too thick or don't wait long enough between coats - so keep that in mind when working with them!

Sheer Tints features OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application. Sheer Tints will be available March 2014, at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each nail lacquer. 
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter@OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments