Easter/Spring Skittle Tutorial

Hi guys!!!
Its supposed to be spring now, which is weird to me given we had flurries the other day! But in getting in that spring spirit, today I have a SPRING/EASTER Skittle TUTORIAL for you! Nory and I are doing our monthly video on Easter manicures, so make sure and check hers out too!


We'll start off with the tutorial portion first and then you can see what I used and the still photos below it!



It flashed by pretty fast so here is a breakdown of the polishes I used for this mani:
BB Couture Bunny Boo Boo
OPI - Don't Violet Me Down
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
POP Beauty - Mint Magic






If Tutorials are your thing - make sure and check out my Tutorials Page or My YouTube Channel!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments