Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 26 - Graffiti

Yay!
Today is one of my favorite days of this challenge for Nail-Art-A-Go-Go!
I love graffiti - growing up in California and making lots of excursions into LA and surrounding areas, I always loved seeing the paintings scrawled all over buildings and trains. Even in the south now, we live right near a major train line and we get to see some cool graffiti on the trains when they pass through.




I started these off with a base of China Glaze Mingle With Kringle, which I followed up with China Glaze I Herd That to add some glittery bits.

Then I took a few random splatter type stamping designs I had and stamped them on in different colors to look like all of the different covered up designs you'd see on a wall.

Then the final touch was adding some graffiti artwork with black acrylic paints. On the pinky we have a diamond. On the ring finger there is a 13 and some random doodles. On the middle finger I drew some buildings that kinda look like the twin towers. Then on the pointer we've got the cool LA design.






-----------------


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments