The Beauty Buffs - Trend: Pastels

Hey guys!
Today I have something super fun and special to share with you!
My dear friend Nory of Fierce Makeup & Nails started a new group up called The Beauty Buffs! Every couple of weeks the ladies of the BB will be posting different things based on a theme. The best part is that it's a really diverse group of bloggers, there are beauty bloggers, nail bloggers, fashion bloggers, lifestyle bloggers...So it's going to be really fun to see the diversity of everyones posts for each theme!  I was really thrilled Nory included me, I have always wanted to keep this a strictly nails blog and I have through time turned down countless offers to do "other" types of posts, giveaways and reviews so I COULD keep it nails only. I like that with this group I have the option to spread my wings A LITTLE but still keep the focus on nails!




This inaugural theme is on the Pastels Trend.
I have unfortunately been sick this week and am writing this post up on some nighttime groggy flu meds, it isn't going to be my ideal post but I ran short on time and I'm doing my best to make it what I wanted it to be.

My first favorite thing about spring and pastels is AQUA.
That shade somewhere between mint green and baby blue - I love the really neon version floating around - here is a pinboard of some of my favorite aqua things:

Mint Blue




Jimmy choo handbag
net-a-porter.com



Gemstone ring
etsy.com





Shu uemura false eyelash
$31 - harrods.com



Shu uemura eyeshadow
$18 - liberty.co.uk



Shu uemura eyeshadow
$18 - liberty.co.uk



Nars cosmetic
$30 - liberty.co.uk





Nails Inc nails inc nail polish
$18 - debenhams.com



Next up - I am really loving that sort of Neon Pistachio Green - but in still keeping it mixed in with the aqua shades:

Mint Green






Canvas shoes
$16 - newlook.com







Dickins Jones long scarve
$33 - houseoffraser.co.uk



Black nail polish
$16 - thegrandsocial.com.au



China glaze nail polish
thebeautyclutch.com



And I am also totally in love with purple as of late. Here is a board I made using some of my favorite lavender things mixed with some peach, since I think they make a lovely pair:

Peach(ish)



Jolie Moi lace skater dress
$66 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Platform bootie
$54 - ironfist.co.uk




Sonia kashuk blush
target.com





Rococo cream nail polish
bloomingdales.com



And lastly - in keeping the main focus on the nails - here are some of my past nail styles in the pastel realm that you can do to really make your mani pop this spring:

Hope you enjoyed my first Beauty Buffs Report!
Be sure and check out the gallery for the rest of the groups posts:





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments