OPI - Spotlight on Glitter Swatches & Review

Hey friends!!
Guess what?!
I snapped a nail off and I'm back to uber-shorties/no more pointies!
Squares cause me troubles but with the break I had no choice, I kind of like the change though, I guess I missed my square nails! We'll see how long they stick around (and I do still have mani's with the pointies to come, so don't get confused!)  Anyway - today I have a nice little 6 piece collection from OPI to show you - Spotlight on Glitter! Ready to check it out? Come on then!






Blush Hour

This is one coat over Do You Think I'm Tex-y?
Gorgeous fuchsia jelly base with pink, purple and silver glitters and possibly some small white textured bits too.
It does build to opacity at 2-3 coats. You will need a truckton of top coat for this one. I put on two coats of top coat and the next day it was totally matte (which was still an awesome look for it)

You Pink Too Much

 You Pink Too Much at one coat over Warm Me Up
A nice rosy/pink combo of glitters and some holo bits.

Rose of Light

Rose of Light - 1 Coat over Don't Bossa Nova Me Around
This one is a fine gold glitter with some holo squares

Desperately Seeking Sequins

Desperately Seeking Sequins - 1 Coat over 4 In The Morning
Bar glitters and multiple sizes of hex glitter in silver holo - pretty dupey to last years Which is Witch from the OZ collection. TOTAL disco on your nails - LOVE.

I Reached My Gold

I Reached My Gold - 1 Coat over Miss You-Niverse
Large gold hex with smaller holo bits. This is pretty spot on to last years When Monkeys Fly from the OZ collection. It too has curling hex glitters. But mine weren't nearly as taco-like as Monkeys was. In fact, they barely came off the nail after top coat. So hopefully like the rumors of how Monkeys' glitters flattened out, hoping this one does too. It IS gorgeous, and I LOOOOVE it over this purple!

Chasing Rainbows

Chasing Rainbows - 1 Coat over Toucan Do It If You Try
Definitely not an original, with OPI or across the universe of polish we have seen this alot. But it's still gorgeous with all of its rainbow of glitter pieces!

Spotlight on Glitter by OPI nail lacquers feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush 
for the ultimate in application. These six glitter shades and Glitter Off will be available 
March 2014 at Professional salons and spas across Canada for $10.95 suggested retail 
for each nail lacquer

For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com.
 Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments