The Neverending Pile is Coming!

Hey loves!
Well...best intentions aside...I have been barely around, haven't I?
The weekend got a bit overwhelming and I am still struggling with sinus headaches - so things I had hoped to get to haven't been started and things I wanted to get to are even further behind!
I'm hoping to be back to swatching and painting by tomorrow or the next day - but in the meantime I wanted to share with you another challenge in the works through my facebook group, The Glittah Pirates:


Basically this is an Untrieds Challenge - it will start up in April and most of the useful information is there on the graphic - if you want to participate, feel free. There will be extra info coming soon, like Inlinkz codes, if you want to get those, request to join the FB group and we'll get you settled up for the challenge!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments