Gnarly Number Ones for February 2014



Looks whats back!

With the hustle of the holidays, prepping for a challenge and DOING a challenge, well, the number ones post got put off for a few months - but it's baaaaaack!

Favorite Tried Polish - It had to be OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around - I think I used it at least 3 times this month since getting it.


Favorite Untried Polish - Alot of them. I've pulled out a ton of untrieds to use in March, mostly old essence polishes I have and some of the Formula X by Sephora ones I had to have and then hid them away.

Favorite Indie Polish - Renaissanance Cosmetics Spadina was high on my list in February


Favorite Untried Indie - Well I just swatched ALL of my ILNP and Lynnderellas so not those. But I am most excited to wear my new acquisition from Kirstens blog sale - NailNation3000 Amazeballs!

Biggest Milestone - Well in January I had the 2 year Blogiversary, around there I also hit the 500k pageviews thing. It's been pretty quiet and I've been too busy to do much of anything but those are pretty big deals to me! ALSO - fully completing my first official challenge *I* created!



Most Viewed Post for the Month - OPI Brazil Collection. If I'm reviewing a new OPI collection, it is consistently the most viewed post of the month! You guys love the OPI!

New in My Stash - This will be happening! I'm going to get organized and start this in March!

MY Favorite Mani - My Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Round & Square Studded Mani!


Favorite Product - Ive been doing a triple header nail care routine at night for the last few days and I'm loving it. Its Orly Argan Oil Drops, lotion/cream and then finishing off with Badger Cuticle Butter. Its left my hands and cuticles so wonderful in the morning!

Favorite New Technique Or Tip - Brushstroking from the polish bottle. Salt Watercoloring was fun too.

Favorite Collection - OPI Brazil. You guys loved it, I loved it. It was a big win.



Favorite New Thing In general - I reorganized my indie polishes into 3 spice racks on a shelf above my workstation and I love it. It still doesnt hold everything, but if I put any more on display I think my boyfriend might start to worry!

Favorite TV - So much on right now! The Following, Justified, Kroll Show, Workaholics, Broad City, Face Off, Vikings, Portlandia, Hannibal, Walking Dead and Bates Motel starts on Monday! Needless to say, after 8 I'm glued to the TV most nights!
But HANDS DOWN - my favoritest new tv I stumbled upon on Netflix in February was An Idiot Abroad. My boyfriend and I both became so obsessed with it we hoarded it into our minds in like a day for all 3 seasons. Then we downloaded his new show and sucked that right down as well. Its so good, I seriously recommend it to everyone (though there is some nudity and language in most episodes, but sort of in a national geographic sort of way!)

Favorite Video Game - Nothing really. Got back into Candy Crush and finally passed level 350 after several months of being stuck on it.

What are your favorites from last month!?

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments