And Introducing....Miss Wohelo!

I was able to grab up the rest of the new Whimsical Nail Polish by Pam Collection last week and get it swatched. 
Today I'm presenting to you - Miss Wohelo.
A gorgeous fuchsia pink jelly filled with holographic and purple microglitters and shimmer.


Beautiful bottles, beautiful bows, remarkable formulas. Here is Miss Wohelo!


How JUICY is this polish?!?! This is with NO top coat.


3 easy coats of this polish, no top coat and look at the shine!?


The formula on this polish was perfection. Sometimes I actually thought uh oh I have waaaay too much on the brush  to be hitting my nail with this...but guess what? Nothing bad happened! It was just divine.


There is this sensational purple shimmery glitter running throughout this polish that is very obvious on the nail.  I'm not sure if there is purple AND holo shimmer in this or if the purple is holo or WHAT...but it's a match made in heaven, whatever it is.


Can you believe she is even this stunning when mattified? Well, she is.


LOVE!


This was one of the nicest polishes I've ever worn or applied.
Guh...it seems like Pam's formulas just keep getting better and better.
Go check out her new collection, as well as her older polishes, they are all amazing and I know she's pausing production on a few of them so go try and get them before it's too late!!



P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. That is so pretty the matte finish is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. this jelly totally rocks!!! i love the glossiness in the first pics (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a gorgeous pink! Even mattified it's still shiny! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its got that gorgeous bit of holo that just sparkles no matter what!

      Delete
  4. What a beauty! It seems to be a perfect jelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it reminds me of Disco Biscuit. It's gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, wow! This seems like a better, cheaper version of Disco Biscuit and now I feel really happy that I held out on getting the bL so I can get this instead :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I didnt realize until someone else mentioned that too. And I really did want DB but once I finally succumbed to my need for it, I couldn't find it locally and then I just kinda forgot about it! But this is better.

      Delete
  7. Ohhh Missy wow! This is beautiful - I though the glossy was pretty until I saw matte LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is gorgeous! Much better than I thought it was going to be! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I almost didnt get this one, I have SOOO many pinks. But I'm so glad I did. There's something about her polishes where I just think hmmmm do I need this really? Then I get it and I wonder why I ever 2nd guessed it. Every. Single. Time.

      Delete
  9. Ohhhhhhhh, it's tough for me to get excited about pinks, but this looks so squishy delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!