Teal Tuesdays - Braided!


It's Tuesday...yep.
This weeks Challenge is the Braided/Herringbone/Fishtail mani.
Is it just me or is it super annoying when one thing has 50 names? Or 3 names?
I say stick with braided and let's not confuse people.
So that's what we're doing today, and let me tell you...I was not alone in hating the idea of doing this mani.
Sometimes I like this style, sometimes I just do not.
I was not into it - but I was totally surprised when not too long into doing it, I freakin' loved it!


I used all China Glaze for this mani. The teal is Exotic Encounters, the black is Liquid Leather and the gold is Passion.


All I can say is don't be daunted by this mani, it's soooo easy to do!


Dots made with a dotting tool and finished off with Color Club 0-60 Top Coat.


You can find the Teal Tuesdays group on Facebook if you are interested in participating. Here is a list of other awesome bloggers who also do this challenge along with me!

Rhonda Nail Polish Marbury - http://nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com
Ariane/The Frenzied Polisher http://thefrenziedpolisher.blogspot.sg
Jess/Once Upon a Polish... - http://gafforama.blogspot.com
Jasmin/Subtletyisoverrated - http://subtletyisoverrated.wordpress.com/
Elysse/Elyssian Bauty - http://elyssianbeauty.blogspot.com/






P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Dotting really gives your fishtail a little something extra, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen numerous tutorials of how this is done, but my brain just can't seem to understand it completely anyway. It's very pretty though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friggin' gorgeous! The color combo is stunning. I also have a love/hate relationship with fishtails. Sometimes they turn out stunning and sometimes they are my biggest fails + they are time intensive :/ Still this was totally worth the effort ne?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The color and the design - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo very pretty braid :) I need to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the colour combo that you chose, amazing mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! I have yet to try this. Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i love the colors you chose! look amazing together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour scheme and the dots. Lovely mani!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love braided nails! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous color combo and design! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha our colors are super similar! This looks great! It seems like every time I come to comment, you have a new blog design lol. Each one is better than the last!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this absolutely frikkin rocks !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how this turned out! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!