All On Black



Today's post is brought to you by the fine ladies over at Adventures in Stamping. We stamp on Sundays, and today's challenge was a plate ending in 3. I struggled with what plate to use now that my collection has grown. Initially I used a bm plate with spiderwebs but it sucked so so hard. SO....I opted for my beloved Konad M63 Houndstooth, oh Houndstooth, you never dissapoint.
The title of this blog post...well, it happens to be the title of my favoritest song in the world..and it's pretty obvious when you see the pic:


Base was 1 coat of Fingerpaints Black Expressionism (hands down my fave black right now, so glossy and opaque in one coat!)
1 coat Seche Vite
Konad M63 stamped with Zoya's Dovima, which is a great Matte Black and great for stamping!

I absolutely love monochromatic and what I call "matti-cure" mani's...this is definitely in my top 10 of best manicures I've done. Hope you enjoy!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!