Trudging Along and feeling BLUE.....

Adventures in Stamping over on Facebook has got me in a tizzy this week. This weekends challenge is BLUE. Everything on the nail has to be blue. So of course, 2 things would occur in my brain for this. 1 is that this seems easy enough. 2 is that of all the colors I own, blue is the most forgotten about. Literally, I must have 6 blues.
Anyway - this was to be my look, but was not wildly successful because once again I learned that (for me) glitter and stamping do not go together.
This was using Revlon Royal as a base with Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe on top. Stamped with Kleancolor Metallic Jungle and a random Konad flower stamp. The stamp not only got lost in the glitter, but the  mani looked so glossy and gorgeous before I stamped it. You really lose the gorgeous glitter that is ATU when you stamp over it. For sure I will be using that Royal/ATU combo again though! Sigh.

Needless to say, I am not entering this into the challenge. I re-did my challenge and even though I had a big issue - I managed to "make it work" and will post THAT later this weekend. 
Thanks for reading/following!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. loving this mani!! i need to find Revlon Royal i keep hearing good stories about it and now that i see it with DL i think its a must that i own it . hahha you did great on your nails , i cant wait to see more :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria! The combo together is SO striking and glossy! I can't wait to do it again, the right way! I found my bottle of Royal at Kmart I think and it's the only one I've ever seen in all the times I go into places that sell Revlon! Its such a gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!