My First Award!

The lovely Jackie over at MeMa's Mani's has thoughtfully awarded me the "Versatile Blogger Award" and I'm so thrilled - what a thoughtful thing to get!


The rules the way that I understand them, are to tell 7 things about yourself and then pass the award onto other deserving  bloggers!!

Seven things about me that are not boring!


1. I used to race jet ski's when I was about 10!
2. I was once on a dating tv show!
3. I once lived in 3 states in 3 months.
4. I am about 70% covered in tattoos.
5. I look a little intimidating and yet I have never been in a fight or a confrontation!
6. I love to play video games, especially the gory ones like Gears of War!
7. I bowl with the bumpers up.

Instead of tagging anyone else (I know some people don't like chain letter type things or may have already received this) - I will just refer you to my blogroll right there -------------------->
All awesome blog you NEED to check out.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!