Monday Mail & Haul Pics!

First off let me just say that I am THRILLED to have gotten 15 followers! It seems silly maybe...but I just started and any time I see a new follower I get all giddy that someone is interested in my new little blog! So thanks and welcome you 15 lovelies! Today I'm doing a haul post. Since I can't stop hauling. Yesterday was my 1 month anniversary on MUA, and would you believe that on January 6th when I signed up over there, I owned 29 nail polishes? Guess how many I own today? 194! Holy moly. And it's daily hauls like this that are that very reason:

Here we have China Glaze Glittering Garland, Holly Day and Turned Up Turquoise

More after the jump...



This is La Colors BCC 590, China Glaze Flying Dragon & Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl

Bottle Shot of China Glaze's Flying Dragon (look at all that beautiful shimmy!)

Bottle shot of Sinful Colors' Daddy's Girl (can you tell I'm a glitter junkie? just wait...)

China Glaze Twinkle Lights and 2 Frankens from an MUA Member: Whimsical Ideas by Pam (these are Kismet's Pajamas and Peanut Butter & Jelly)

Bottle Shots of Kismet's Pajamas and Peanut Butter & Jelly

Bottle Shot of Kismet's Pajamas

Bottle Shot of Peanut Butter & Jelly

My Deborah Lippmann's came in from the GMA Sale!
From l to r: Across the Universe, Today was a Fairytale, Good Girl Gone Bad, Candy Shop & Happy Birthday.

And lastly my Q1 plate arrived!

So, it was a pretty picture heavy mail day as you can see. I plan on posting later in the week about those Whimsical Ideas by Pam Frankens, so keep an eye out!
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I know how you feel, I have 2 followers now...I feel loved lol.I wanted to buy a glitter polish but i cant decide between the deborah lippmann happy birthday/boom boom pow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now you have 3!
    I'd say BBP, Happy Birthday has several dupes, like Ulta Pinata-yadda yadda or whatever it's called. Ive seen it in person and it's very pretty and 1/3 of the cost or more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul!! I tagged you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try CG's Turned up Turquoise but never got it.

    P.S. I LOVE that stamping plate! It's adorable! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jackie - AWWW thank you so much - that is super sweet!
    @ScarsLikeLace - I LOVE that plate, I've used it like 5 times already! And I'm hoping to get to use TUT soon! Gonna try and work it into one of my spring mani's!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!