Whimsical Ideas by Pam - Peanut Butter and Jelly Swatches

So yesterday I "reviewed" one of two polishes by Whimsical Ideas by Pam, and today I do #2 - Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Index - 1 coat
Middle - 2 coats
Ring & Pinky - 3 coats

More after the jump...




3 coats + Gelous and SV (indoors)

3 coats + Gelous and SV (outdoors)

3 coats over a base of China Glaze Sweet Hook with some random stamping from ebay plates.

Can I just say that I love both of the polishes I bought - but this one is hands down not only my favorite of the two, but one of my favorite polishes, ever! It applied like an absolute dream and looks just like grape jelly with peanut butter glitter! I wish my PB&J sandwiches oozed glitter like this does! She doesn't have a description for this one - but it's basically a violet jelly base with small gold and medium sized gold hex glitters.
A coat of Gelous topped with Seche Vite smoothed this baby out to glass.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!