52 Week Challenge - Half Moon Manicure

This was my first half-moon (as I'm new to nailing and blogging, there will be a lot of firsts, one of the reasons I took on a blog and multiple nail challenges) and I think it wasn't too terribly bad considering. I do admit I tend to lean towards overkill at times, I think that will settle down a bit once I've gotten over all of the initial excitement!
Anyway - why not kill a V Day Mani and Half Moon all at once, right? Yeah...that's the overkill I was just speaking of!

Used here is Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris as the base, some circle dots tapey things from the office section used for the half moon template, Kleancolor Metallic Red and then a variety of Konad and Red Angel plates for the stamps (if you want to know any plates #s just leave me a comment). There are some roses, leaves, flourishes and hearts stamped on there. I love it, but the metallic makes the stamping a little difficult to read. But it's fun! Thanks for reading, and on a side note, sorry for that wonky colored cute there, I accidentally grabbed a colored toothpick trying to clean the black off my cuticles and it bled on me!







You Might Also Like

3 comments