New Pretties!





I feel like I've gotten off track on my posts as far as the time of day I'm posting them. I try to stay on a morning post schedule but when I have days off and the boyfriend requires attention or we have things to do, I get sidetracked! So some posts have come through late at night and seemed like maybe I didn't post for a whole day, I try to post daily so - I'm going to drop another one on ya!

This is a haul post...I've got stacks of haul photos piling up that I need to post but haven't had a chance with challenge posts and other things going on...so this is a compilation of some things I've picked up in the last couple of weeks.

Sephora by OPI 212 Sephora & I Only Shop Vintage, Nails Inc Connaught Square and Hello Kitty Night Sparkle.

MORE AFTER THE CUT!


Bottle Shot of Sephora by OPI 212 Sephora.

Bottle Shot of Hello Kitty Night Sparkle.

Bottle Shot of Nails Inc Connaught Square.

Butter London Wallis, Sally Hansen Uptempo Plum, Orly You're Blushing, Milani Jewel FX Red, Sally Hansen Laser. 
China Glaze Aquadelic, Midtown Magic and Blonde Bombshell.

Fingerpaints Comet's Collar, Blue Raspberry Taffy and Grape Gumball.

Icing After Party, Hot Topic GITD Pink, Spoiled Ants in My Pants & Shrimp on the Barbie.

OPI DS Extravagance and Orly Fowl Play.

OPI Gone Gonzo!, Guy Meets Gal-Veston & Fresh Frog of Bel-Air.

Sally Hansen Black Tie.

AND.....My almost full brand new Melmer. This is taken last night and the only items not in it are my new arrival of Dollish Polishes I received today!

Kleancolors, Misc Drug Stores Brands & Some Indie Polishes like NerdLacquer, and Orly's.

Color Club, Essie, Lynnderella, A England, Misc Indies, Deborah Lippmanns, Zoya, Butter London, Julep, Pure Ice, Illamasqua, Nubar and Icing.

OPI, Sephora by OPI, China Glaze, Sinful Colors and Spoiled.




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. YAY! You found DS Extravagance! :) Also, I pick up that darn Hello Kitty polish EVERY time I go into Sephora and then always put it back for some reason. :\ Swatch soon, pleeease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl i know it! i was so excited to see that lone ds sitting on the shelf at ulta! im off tomorrow - i'll swatch the hello kitty and post it! if not for requests i'd never swatch my new goodies! i'd just keep using china glaze pastels. ugh. i'm already over springtime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope that hot topic is as bright on the nail as it is in the bottle!
    and thanks miss lara! im enjoying it, have too much so it's time to enjoy shopping it for awhile!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!