The Kid Wore Blue

Today's an off day from the challenges I'm in - so here's a little treat.

A personal thing about me is that the males in my life love my "hobby". My boyfriend lets me paint his nails to test out colors when I'm low on nail wheels, and his son absolutely wants me to do his nails everytime he visits us. So the last time he was here, I had just received my stamping plates with the cute little characters that I pretty much got just for him. He was so excited - but he was also starting a new school the following week - so this cute little mani only lasted about 6 hours =(



These were done with Kleancolor Metallic Aqua and stamped using Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's so cute! My guys won't come near my polish area...BOO!!! Btw—I just gave you the One Lovely Blog Award and the Butterfly Award! Enjoy! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!