Teal Tuesdays - Half Moon Manicure




Well today was something different.
I almost couldn't do this mani due to a storm knocking our power out last night. But I sucked it up this morning and did it before I headed out for my day.
And it was my first half moon! I was really nervous about it, because if I'm being honest here, I don't like most half moon mani's I see.
They are hard to get a crisp line and I think if you get a wobble they look crappy.
So I was pretty pleased that mine turned out the first time and was good enough by my own standards to post! Hope you like it too!!










I used:
OPI My Private Jet (I thought I had the dud version, but I think it's somewhere in between because there is SOME holo in it.)
Catrice - After Eight



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!


Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:

Fancy Phalanges
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Simple & Beautiful
No Holos!
Cherries Sweets
The Frenzied Polisher
Caitlin's Creative Corner










P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. 1st time doing a half moon mani? You killed it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Was pretty proud of it! Wish I'd chosen colors that didn't blend together so much, kinda hard to see the lines.

      Delete
  2. This is lovely, I've never attempted a half moon mani either :) I'd love to take part, my blog is polishedart.blogspot.co.uk. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, we'd love to have you. DO you have facebook? If so, click the link in the post and ask to join the group!

      Delete
  3. These are pretty perfect for a first time! And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't really like this type of mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo That combo is so so gorgeous! and I really adore the thumb!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!