New Nail Treatment Products from Nicole by OPI - Review!


Today I've got some cool new treatment products from the Nicole by OPI brand to share with you guys!
It can't always be about the pretty stuff, if you're putting all the pretty polishes over crap nails, whats the point?
It is ALWAYS a must to take the time to care for your nails, something I don't hit on alot here but am ADAMANT about behind the scenes. These 4 products shown here will get you straight on the path to good nails!






Nicole by OPI has released 4 new products into their nail care line - 2 top coats, a base coat and a cuticle treatment.


The cuticle oil, Oil to Go, is really quite an interesting product. It's a tube, with a brush tip. I have tubes, and I have brush tips, but I don't have any with both, so it was fun playing with the squeeze tube to make the "stuff" come out. Most of the brush tip appliances I own are the kind you click, so it's different at first to make sure you don't squeeze TOO much out. Good thing about this is, even if you do, its sort of a gel consistency, so you won't really make a mess! Here is a shot of it coming out of the bristles so you can see the thickness of it a bit better.


First up is the 3-in-1 Base Coat. It is supposed to take the place of Base, Top and Strengthener. It's a clear base treatment. I can't comment as of yet on any of these properties, I actually forgot to try it as top coat when I did this review and haven't had it long enough to comment on its strengthening properties - but I will! And look - bare nails! First time ever on the blog - AWKWARD!


Here and above are shots of my nails with the Oil to Go freshly applied. This pic is a few minutes later and you can already tell a good bit has soaked in. It has a good consistency that I personally really like for cuticle products I want to use right before photography. It isn't greasy or super thin and it gets in your skin pretty fast. It also has a fantastic scent.


This is the Quick Dry Top Coat, applied IMMEDIATELY after I had stamped this design. No smears!?! AND super glossy? Dried as fast as it took me to shoot these pictures, by the time I finished and was ready to move on to the matte top coat, my nails were dry. I LOVE THIS!


The Matte top coat is pretty much identical to the OPI Matte Top Coat.
No surprise there as it's their parent company, so no surprise here that I love it, its good and flat and a no-nonsense matte top coat.
(Polishes used for this mani are OPI DS Classic and A England Saint George with stamping image plate MoYou Back to the 80's #03)

Nicole by OPI formulas are long-lasting, fast-drying, and salon-quality.  These treatments will be available January 2014 for $7.99 each at retailers including select CVS, Target, Walmart, Kmart, Duane Reade, Kroger, H-E-B.  In Canada these treatments will be available for $10.99 each at select Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart Canada, Jean Coutu, Loblaws and London Drug.
For more information, visit nicolebyopi.com. Follow Nicole by OPI on Twitter @NicoleByOPI and become a Facebook fan!


Share this PostShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail ThisPin ThisShare on Google PlusShare on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments