2014 Bucket List


Happy New Year guys!
I hope you all had a safe and awesome night, we did what we always do, nothing!
But this year was the first one where my boyfriend was awake til midnight, so that's a special occasion!
I actually worked on my closet all day and finished about 11:45pm.
Anyway - the purpose of todays post is something that's going around and I was sort of talked into doing it as well - My 2014 Bucket List!




So these are going to be the things, as a blogger, that I hope to achieve this year.

Get my lighting JUST right for my pictures

Have a more consistent look to my photos, but without being TOO predictable

Reach 1 Million Page Views (at posting I am about 1k away from 500k)

Reach 5,000 Subcribers on Bloglovin

Reach 10,000 Followers on Instagram

Reach 10,000 Followers on Facebook

Try to follow fewer blogs than I do now, but to consistently comment more on the ones I do!

Make a conscious effort to put out better posts, even if it means sacrificing a post entirely or missing a challenge prompt

Despite follower goals, trying NOT to be so hard on myself if I don't meet those goals

Stop changing my blog layout every month or two. Let's see if I have this same layout next January!

And my pledge to ALWAYS give credit and support to my fellow nail artists!


There may be more but these are the biggies!
Do you have any goals for yourself this year?!


Share this PostShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail ThisPin ThisShare on Google PlusShare on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments