It's Monochrome Mania with the Digit-al Dozen!

Heeeeey!!
It's time for some Digit-al Dozen action up in heeeeeere!
This months theme is Monochrome and, in theory I was pretty stoked on the theme...until I had to act on it. It is HARD to do five full monochrome manicures, in case you wondered!
Anyway - let's check it out!








Last week I showed you a mani I did using these fab nail stencil stickers from Sticky Nails, and today I'm showing you another one, because they're awesome.

For todays mani I used the lightning bolt stickers from the "Accent Nails" pack.

On the pointer and ring finger I used the stencils over a base of Orly Solid Gold and then I sponged on OPI Honey Ryder Liquid Sand over that and pulled off the stencils.

For the pinky and middle I did a base of OPI Honey Ryder Liquid Sand and stamped over it with Orly Solid Gold and lightning bolt designs from the MoYou Back to the 80's 03 Plate.

I don't guess it is SUPER monochrome, but it's pretty close. It was hard finding two gold polishes that were close enough in color and could stamp and be textured! But I absolutely love how the big lightning bolt nails turned out!


Go getcha some of those Sticky Nails stencils, they are so fun to play with!





Share this PostShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail ThisPin ThisShare on Google PlusShare on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments