Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Challenge Reminder


Hello!
I swear there WILL be polish posts coming!
I have been stuck in my house working on contstruction which subsequently blocked off my nail table and needless to say, I went 12 days without a polish change.
But thats done now! Today I finally got around to doing swatches and catching up on reviews and all that good stuff, so this weekend you should have some good stuff to check out!
In the meantime though - REMINDER ALERT!
The Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Challenge starts February 1st! Clicky clicky for details.







So - the Challenge is starting up in a few weeks and I wanted to give you reminders about it.
If you would like to join you can see the prompts/graphics below in different formats for things like IG, sidebar, etc....
You can join up in the Polish Passionistas FB group if you want for more info, but its not a requirement to tag into the challenge - hope to see you doing it!!





The challenge, again, starts on February 1st and is a daily challenge of 28 days in total.
If you join the PP group on Facebook you can get the inlinkz codes to put in your posts and share your daily challenge art too!


Share this PostShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail ThisPin ThisShare on Google PlusShare on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments