WHOA-OH! We're halfway there.....


Hello!!

Today is a quickie, I've been trying to get caught up and ahead of manicures this past week because we have my boyfriends son all week for summer vacation and it makes our space pretty cramped which in turn makes it nearly impossible to get nails done.

So here is one I did earlier in the week that was pretty cute, let's peep it out!




This mani consists of American Apparel Office, which I picked up in Nashville a few weeks ago - totally heavenly polish!! And I topped her off with Daring Digits Livin' on a Prayer, which I got from a recent giveaway win!

This is 2 coats of Office and 2 coats of LOAP. The glitter in this is somewhat sparse with thick base, so it takes a little work to apply, and I did have a little warping of the base after I applied my top coat, but thats on me, not the polish. Sometimes you just gotta wait!

I love this glitter, it's got these super little electric blue glitters and then this wicked awesome color combo of that same blue, black and chartreuse. Love it!

You can find Daring Digits HERE, though I didn't see this one so I don't know the story on its availability as of now.


Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments