Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Day 6 - Neon

Into Day 6 now of the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Challenge!
And its another tape mani!
I'm not entirely sure why I did almost a full week of tape manis for the start of the challenge, I remember when I was doing them that I thought this was a huge time waster (the waiting for so much polish to dry) - but I do really love them all, and this one today is no exception. It reminds me of motorcycles.




These started off with a base color of Sinful Colors My Turn, which is a medium grey matte.

Then when that was dry I just taped some stripes in different widths and added some wider tape on the index to make random designs. The orange is Color Club Wham Pow and the black is American Apparel Hassid.






---------------

Share this PostShare to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments