Lady Liberty


Hey hey hey!!

I thought I would drop in this other impromptu Independence Day mani before the holiday gets away from me...most times a holiday passes by and I might not even bat an eyelash at it, let alone do a mani for it.

Yet somehow..I've managed two manicures for this holiday?

RANDOM!




Sinful Colors - Be Happy
2 Personal Franken Polishes
Konad - Special White Polish

Born Pretty Store - Stamping Plate QA39

Well here we are again using Plate QA39, just as i predicted I would! To see the mani I did using the Louis Vuitton design (as well as the full review of this plate and purchasing info) click HERE for that.


So...yay! I was really excited to try this idea out in my noggin and I'm happy to report it came out almost exactly as I had hoped! The base colors here are Sinful Colors Be Happy (the mint greenish shade) and the gold base is a franken I made using Wet n Wild Party of 5 Glitters and some gold glitter and pigment I had laying around.

The gold and white glitter topcoat that is over the mint colored nails is ALSO a franken I made that I am so in love with. I have been wanting a gold and white glitter for ever...I never could find one so I just said blech it, I'll make one! It's gold micro glitter and gold larger hex glitters, some were loose, some were made from I think a gold glitter polish I had from Forever 21, added to some overly thick white glitter polish I was unable to use because it was sooo thick. Thinned it down and added the other stuff in and VOILA!

So for the liberty ladies here, I did the DIY decal thang, stamped the designs in white onto top coated wax paper then I painted in the negative space with Be Happy.

I love the combo of mint green and gold! 
Also sorry for these photos, my lights were acting so weird this week and flashing either super cold or super hot effects on my hands!


Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments