UPC - Creme


Well hello there Untried Polish Challenge!

I bet you think I forgot all about you!
Actually I just had a pretty busy week and put you off til the weekend so I could finish this challenge!

Oh...hi. So yeah, today is another prompt in the Untried Polish Challenge, and there is only one more left after today! Though this shoulda been finished up last week but you know...Dexter week and all that...



Todays prompt is for a Creme polish. How about 3? Oh yeah..over-achiever right here!

Todays choices are Essie No More Film (sent to me by the lovely Kirsten!), Color Club Wild Cactus and Sally Hansen Heat Flash.

So I did a base of white and then added some ziggem zaggem tape!

It wasn't at all what I was going for, but I guess sometimes some of the best mani's really aren't!

It looks quite Aztec-style to me, which is not something I'm into, but it's fun to go outside the polish box now and then!

All of these polishes were really awesome to apply.
I have been kind of impressed with some of the Essie polishes I have used lately, the formulas have gotten a lot more pigmented!

Don't forget to check out all the other awesome ladies doing this challenge:
Masha at Lost In Lacquer
Raine at Lacquer Lily
Amy at Fancy Side
Sam at Polished Art
Lizajane at Organic Neglect
Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails
Kristina at Lacquer Fetish


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Lol, Ziggum Zaggum!

    I love this though. Sort of an edgy take on a patriotic theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe. yeah, i can see that. i need to work on something patriotic, this gives me ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Girl and Her PolishJune 8, 2013 at 9:08 PM

    I LOVE this design!! I really think it's the zig zag that sells it for me! Fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the orange and the blue very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peace, Love & PolishJune 9, 2013 at 5:02 PM

    Love this color combo, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG LOVE THIS! Disqus and I do not get along though it would seem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love how geometric this is, those colors are all so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!