Couture Minnie Mani

Hey guys! 
I'm back with a quickie post!
A few weeks ago, OPI asked their bloggers to submit designs for the Couture de Minnie Collection from a couture point of view.
We were asked not to post these until after they had gone live with their Minnie's Closet Collection they have up on Facebook.
I had planned to wait on my post in the event they selected mine, but I found out they did not select my design (sad face) - so now I can show it off!


I didn't really feel like dealing with editing the other pictures I have of this mani, so it's just this one.
Pinky - Magazine Cover Mouse, quilted design with white glitters taken from Minnie Style
Ring - Alpine Snow gradient with Innie Minnie Mightie Bow and a pink tulle overlay
Middle - A Definite Moust Have with black lace overlay
Index - Soilatire/Magazine Cover Mouse Gradient with Minnie Style glitter gradient on top
Thumb - Chic From Ears to Tail with black lace overlay

Have you picked up any of the polishes from this collection? What are your favorites?
I couldn't pick one favorite if I tried, I adore them all!


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. To bad they didn't pick your design. It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really digging the mix of textures here :D If I'd have to pick one of the polishes, I'd go for Minnie Style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm sure that there are plenty of insanely gorgeous mani's they DID pick so I can't wait to see the revealed each day. But thank you, I quite like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know whats crazy about Minnie Style? I've seen swatches of it with white squares! I spun mine around about 5000 times and none in mine though =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so freaking cool! And i LOVE your layout now - the colors are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Certainly, they must have picked some nice ones, but your taste is similar to mine and I'm sure I like better what you did than most of what they picked. Especially since I'm far from Minnie's fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this looks so cool, sad that they didn't pick yours to show off it would of deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww thank you! i wish they had, but hey, they can't all be winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the lace, so cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!