It's Monkey See Monkey Do Monday!

I apologize in advance that I had every intention of doing the "Homage Month" that was going around Tumblr at the beginning of the month. Unfortunately I lost my computer and had issues getting pics uploaded and next thing I knew the month was more than half over and it was not worth it. Lo and behold, some of the exceptional ladies at the Purple Crumpet Fairy group had devised Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays, which is essentially the same thing, only done once a week! I love it!
Here is my inspiration for this week:

This awesome mani and tutorial can be found HERE.


Hope I did it justice, I've been obsessed with the idea of black and nude lately, and when I saw this mani I knew I wanted to recreate it in those colors...


I used Color Club Nomad Nude, Fingerpaints Black Expressionism and Hard Candy Matte Top Coat.





You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. love the matte top coat! totally changes the look... love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the matte on top. Matte make everything pop...seriously. Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'm so jealous!! You nailed this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww you're so sweet to say that - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt effect rules! Amazing Missy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm honored to be your inspiration! You did an awesome job and I love your colors! I wouldn't have thought to pair black and nude together, but now I'm thinking of things I can do with those colors. Thanks for the shout out and the link! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!!! i love nude and black, its my new favorite color combo, im making a huge list of things to do with those colors!

      Delete
  7. This is one sexeh mani. I love it. Good call on the matte TC.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!